Manager, Finance (1 Position)
Deadline of Application:
15 June 2021
Manager, Finance is responsible for planning, organizing, evaluating, controlling the operation of financial accounting department, ensure financial information is accuracy and ensure compliance with the applicable Financial Guidelines, financial management processes and applicable laws and statutes.
- Providing and interpreting financial information;
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends;
- Analyzing change and advising accordingly;
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans;
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance;
- Analyzing competitors and market trends;
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk;
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
- Managing a company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems;
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers, and statutory organizations such as National Bank of Cambodian and General Tax Department;
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines;
- Managing budgets;
- Ensuring submission of tax returns to the GDT on timely basis;
- Liaise with GDT officers on all tax-related matters;
- Arranging new sources of finance for a company’s debt facilities;
- Supervising staff;
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Master’s degree in finance and banking, accounting, or related field.
- At least Five-year experience in finance file in banking sector.
- Knowledge of CAS and IFRS.
- Knowledge of rule and regulation of National Bank of Cambodia and General Tax Department.
- Good analytical skills with an ability to identify and solve problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to successfully communicate and liaise with people at all levels, both internal and external to the Institution.
- An ability to meet deadlines and resolve complex issues.
- Advance in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Good in interpersonal, hardworking, and reliability.
Adaptability and ability to work under pressure.
- Competitive Salary and Annual increment
- Monthly Variable Pay/Incentive
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Seniority Pay
- Health and Accident (24h) Insurance
- Health Insurance for family (Spouse and Children)
- Staff Loan
- Local and Overseas Incentive Trips
- Internal and External Training and Other benefits