Senior Product Development Officer
Job ID : 0003
With the vision to become a leading innovative financial service provider in both consumer and business banking, SAMBAT Finance is delivering the most innovative financial services that reach more people in more affordable manner. We are looking for ambitious and talented persons to join our talented team to deliver business growth and also grow your career with us with exceptional inspiration, environment and career path.
Department: Product Development Department
Report to: Product Development Unit Manager
- Work closely with Research & Development team to conduct market research and analysis market trends for both define new product/services, and refinement of existing product/services in line with the company’s strategies.
- Assist in product design and development process such conduct feasibility study, conceptualization, product prototypes and finalizing product feature to launch on the market.
- Assist in develop and modify clear policies and procedure of both new and existing products/services.
- Conduct branch coaching to monitor policy compliance, staff awareness and competitor movements.
- Work collaboratively with relevant departments to develop& improve detailed product specifications and go-to-market strategy ensuring that all related tasks in other departments are given and completed accordingly.
- Conduct timely report such as bi-monthly competition, quarterly, semester, and annual market report.
- Conduct product SWOT analysis against competitors
- Perform other tasks assigned by manager and/or director.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Management, Finance and Banking, Economics, Social Science, or other related field
- General understanding of banking product and service with at least 2 year working experiences in market research, preferable in MFI or banking industry
- Good knowledge of business and management principles involved in Research & product development
- Knowledge in database application SPSS and other analytical tools
- Computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet, and e-mail
- Be honest, friendly, active and initiative
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in writing and speaking English
- Be able to travel to provinces.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates shall submit CV with current photo and a cover letter including expected salary to SAMBAT Finance Plc.
We only accept the application by email: firstname.lastname@example.org