Senior Internal Auditor
Job ID : 0005
Internal Audit Manager | Deputy Audit Manager
The Senior Internal Auditor will be responsible for assisting in identifying the risk of the company business, conduct risk analysis, consolidate the audit report by providing value added recommendation, review the working paper, conduct and lead the audit team, manage and assign task to the auditor.
- Assist to prepare annual audit work plan for the department.
- Keep track of the implementation and monitor of the approved audit work plan.
- Conduct and review the risk area to focus before performing the internal audit.
- Consolidate report from the auditor with value added recommendation and submit to manager for review.
- Manage the audit team and assign work to the auditors and make sure that the internal auditors clearly understand their responsibilities and internal audit objective.
- Conduct pre and post audit discussion with branch management and staff in order to explain the audit process and clarify the initial findings and recommendations.
- Visit the clients in order to verify the collected information, client’s loan balance and repayment.
- Assist to checks to compliance of branch personnel with established accounting and internal control systems and procedures.
- Ensure that adequate working papers are prepared by the auditors to support internal audit findings and conclusion.
- Assists to monitor and evaluates job performance of the auditors.
- Assist in training relating to internal auditing.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the superior
- BBA or MBA in accounting / banking, Business Administration or other related field
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in auditing with MFIs or Banks
- Good interpersonal skill, self-motivated and loyalty
- Able to travel to provinces
- Dependability, cooperation and able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet & Email
How to Apply:
Interested candidates shall submit CV with current photo and a cover letter including expected salary to Sambat Finance Plc
by email: email@example.com
Tel: 087 997 783/ 010 970 609