Senior Business Development Officer
Job ID : 0004
Department: Business Development
Reports to: Business Development Unit Manager
Location: Head Office
Senior Business Development Officer must sell products or services to new clients and increase sales to existing clients. This might include reviewing existing accounts to find new sales opportunities, scheduling meetings, and demonstrating products or services. These professionals also track potential and current sales using sales or customer relationship management (CRM) software and provide progress reports to upper level management. Seeking out new clients and forming new relationships or caretaking a valuable existing client base, making sure their needs are met every step of the way.
- Manages and maintains business relationships and seeks new accounts through sales, promotion, and referrals.
- Sales activity planning, including reviewing existing customer files to identify sales opportunities
- A senior business development officer analyses present and past sales, as well as market trends and competitors in their duty station.
- Keep improving own sales techniques to stay ahead of competitors is necessary for success. This can involve forecasting future market trends to create future sales opportunities and assisting in the development of new products and services to attract future clients.
- Handle key account clients
- Contributing to the development of new products and services, based on customer feedback
- Managing client accounts necessitates working with clients by answering questions regarding products or services and resolving complaints or issues the clients have.
- This involves ongoing contact with clients to ensure their overall satisfaction, and may include providing training to clients regarding the products or services purchased.
- Compliance with legal requirements, industry regulations, organisational policies and professional codes
- BBA or MBA in Marketing, Business Administration or other related field
- At least 2 years of experience lending or marketing with MFIs or Banks
- Preferably those who used to handle the affluent market
- Good interpersonal skill, self-motivated and loyalty
- Dependability, cooperation and able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet & Email
How to Apply:
Interested candidates shall submit CV with current photo and a cover letter including expected salary to SAMBAT Finance Plc.
We only accept the application by email: firstname.lastname@example.org