Senior Administration Officer
Job ID : 0002
Department: Human Resource
Reports to: Administration Unit Manager
Scope of working: Senior Administration Officer roles are to monitor and manage asset, support office supply, repair and maintenance, assist to oversee office management, decoration, office security and sanitaria, inventory and equipment store. He/she also assist in procurement process.
- Assist in fix asset/inventory management
- Assist in monitoring and support office supply in monthly and quarterly
- Assist in managing transportation and vehicle maintenance
- Monitor and support office management and decoration
- Monitor and manage head office security and sanitary
- Assist in monitor assets, equipment and inventory keep in store and transport in-out
- Assist procurement process and monitor on purchasing at branches
- Assist branch in well done on office security and sanitary
- Assist in arranging company events (Annual Trip, Annual Seminar, Retreat, exhibition)
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Management or Other Related fields.
- 1 or 2 years experiences on admin tasks
- Be able to communicate and writing in English
- Good time management
- Be able to use Microsoft office, outlook, internet & email
- Be honest, good communication, honest, flexible, strong commitment, negotiation skill, self-confidence and team work.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates shall submit CV with current photo and a cover letter including expected salary to Sambat Finance Plc
by email: email@example.com
Tel: 087 997 783/ 010 970 609