Job ID : 0006
Senior Internal Auditor
The internal auditor will be responsible in performing the internal audit by conducting the pre audit data collection, risk area to focus on, branch visit. He/she is also responsible for the opening and closing meeting with branch management and discussion on the identified finding.
- Assist in planning audit and develop comprehensive audit program.
- Assist in identifying the risk area to focus before conducting the audit.
- Perform financial, operational and compliance audits in accordance with internal audit program.
- Prepared clear and concise audit work papers within prescribed timeframes.
- Visit the clients in order to verify the collected information, client’s loan balance and repayment.
- Prepares audit reports indicating the findings and recommendation for IAM | DIAM | SIA’s review and action to ensure compliance of audit recommendations.
- Conduct follow up review.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- BBA in Accounting / Banking, Business Administration or other related field
- At least 1 year of experience with MFIs or Banks, auditing is preferred.
- Good interpersonal skill, self-motivated and loyalty
- Required to travel to provinces as needed.
- Dependability, cooperation and able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet & Email
How to Apply:
Interested candidates shall submit CV with current photo and a cover letter including expected salary to SAMBAT Finance Plc.
We only accept the application by email: email@example.com