Chief of Teller
Job ID : 0001
Chef of teller is a role to manage the tasks of counter staff for daily operation to ensure the smooth process and to mitigate fraud of counter staff. Moreover, this post is also help branch manager to deal with customer’s complaints and coaching counter staff to be qualified for their current responsibility.
- Manage accounting entry and approved on the financial transactions in system.
- Prepare expenditure journal and post into system.
- Manage cash flow report and cash transfer between tellers.
- Manage on financial fraud of counter staff.
- Manage the quality of customer service in office.
- Facilitate and reallocate work to subordinators and ensure the smoothly process.
- Facilitate and assist subordinators in solving customers’ complaints.
- Facilitate and assist subordinators to solve system problem or report to related stakeholders if it is the technical problem.
- Coach new/existing counter staff to improve productivities.
- Manage cash in safe for operation and in vault.
- Process cash transfer to and from bank.
- Keep collateral document in the safe and manage collateral transfer books.
- Keep loan file and manage on its movement.
- Produce monthly report for stakeholders.
- Extract data from system and write into back up disk if required from IT Department.
- Perform other tasks assigned by branch manager.
- Age is between 22 – 30
- Bachelor degree in accounting or in banking and finance.
- Knowledge in accounting software.
- Problem solving skill is a must.
- Good communication, Good team building, and strong self-motivation.
- At least 2 years’ experience in MFI or banking sector in relevant field.
- Computer skill (Ms. Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, email) is an advantage.
- Good for both written and spoken English is an advantage.
- Strong commitment for growth and flexibility.
- Be honest, initiative, hardworking, and good interpersonal skill.
- Willing to work at rural area.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates shall submit CV with current photo and a cover letter including expected salary to SAMBAT Finance Plc
by email: email@example.com
Tel: 087 997 783/ 010 970 609